Note: This resume sometimes falls out-of-date. For accurate contact info, please refer to this web page. For the most up-to-date resume, feel free to email me.
See CV/Resume for a more detailed publication list. Links and PDFs are provided below only within fair use. I assume you have proper copyright permissions to access and they are supplied as a convenience only.
- Chambers, R.D., Yoder, N.C. “FilterNet: A Many-to-Many Deep Learning Architecture for Time Series Classification,” Sensors 2020, 20, 2498. (open access)
- Milanova D., Chambers R. D., Bahga S. S., and Santiago J. G., “Electrophoretic mobility measurements of fluorescent dyes in on-chip capillary electrophoresis”, Electrophoresis, 2012.
- Bahga S. S., Chambers R. D., Santiago J. G., “Coupled isotachophoretic preconcentration and electrophoretic separation using bidirectional isotachophoresis,” Analytical Chemistry, 2011.
- Chambers R. D. and Santiago J.G., “Imaging and Quantification of Isotachophoresis Zones Using Nonfocusing Fluorescent Tracers,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 81, pp. 3022-3028, 2009.
- Persat A., Chambers R. D., and Santiago J. G., “Basic principles of electrolyte chemistry for microfluidic electrokinetics. Part I: Acid-base equilibria and pH buffers,” Lab on a Chip, vol. 9, 2009, pp. 2437-2453.
- Lin, F., F. Baldessari, C. Crenguta Gyenge, T. Sato, R. D. Chambers, J.G. Santiago, E.C. Butcher, “Lymphocyte Electraxis in vitro and in vivo,” Journal of Immunology, 2008.
SU Nums, Pubmed ID: 6560 6065, or 6200 6635
DRC Number: 360-4176, DEB Number 802, 999 or 361/0